Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 @ 3:29 AM



I LIKE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! (: So pretty and cute and innocent! sigh! and she's a great actress :D anyway i just completed the movie Memoirs of a Geisha,you can say im slow..for it took me so long to watch it.Hehe,the movie was fine..it wldve been better if i were not so sleepy.Anwyay the book is still the best? I have yet to watch Transformers(!) and i guess i shld just skip to Simpsons.And joan,nobody watches harry potter anymore:X hahaha okay today was sick.Mdm ho wasnt around and there was no lit:) P.E. was kewl,i went to jiaolian's/quek's office..supposedly to eat.and errrrr,maths was zz omg.I can't believe today was worst then yesterday.oh whatever see you(:
|